Hi *,

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 11:59 AM, sn <alayaran@gmail.com> wrote:
theme is good, but where is the language bar, in default askbot there is a
language bar to display in different language.

Sorry, but this is also not getting to the point of my request. Was it
that unclear?

To answer your question: The language dropdown is not default, it is
an experimental feature enabled on the askbot page.

in current theme Stimme
Antworten Ansichten should be translate to english.

Originally it should display the UI in whatever language your browser
reports as preferred languages and what is available as a translation
for askbot.

But once again: my question was not about translation of the askbot
interface, but about managing the content, the user-experience.

Will it bother a French user to see questions & corresponding answers
in English, German, Japanese?
Is search and regular tags enough to make it useful? Do you think it
would be better to force users to flag the question with the
corresponding language-tag?
This kind is what I had in mind...

ciao
Christian