Hi Alexandre,

sorry, but I don't get the point of your post.

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 4:11 PM, Alexandre Silveira
<alexandre.silveira.br01@gmx.com> wrote:
This not right:

use the link given by the page for Windows 7,Vista,XP Offline 64 bits. All
Offfline installs - always full archive to install.

Link: http://javadl.sun.com/webapps/download/AutoDL?BundleId=56699

Or go to http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/index.html

As it has been mentioned already: Don't point end-users to those
"confusing" sites. Those sites are meant for java-developers, people
with technology knowlegde, those who understand what is the difference
between a JDK, a JRE, between SE version, between ME version.

This is a primary procedure,

Nope, the primary way to obtain java for the end user is to go to
java.com. That is far less confusing for most people.

For the user below, have you got phising site or are you FUDing the list
???? FUD -  FEAR - uncertainty - DECEPTION -

I know the D as in doubt, to spread "fear, uncertainity and doubt"

The citation is from the end-user targeted java page: