On 17/11/2011 01:55, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote:

I do not remember seeing a separate 32-bit and 64-bit version of Java's JRE on their site.
At least for Windows there was no different versions.

Windows version is listed as "i586" as in "jre-6u22-windows-i586.exe"

For Linux version, all you have to do is go to your Package Manager and install the "default JRE" listed.

It is sort of weird that even the latest Ubuntu installs [11.04 and 11.10] that automatically installs LO does not install the JRE as well. Last week, I did a test install of Ubuntu 11.10, Kubuntu 11.10, and Mint 11 [Debian based now], and all three install LO without installing the "default JRE" package.