I re-found HTTrack web site copier. [Windows and Ubuntu versions]

So I decided to download the entire CMS site version of the NA-DVD project.

This way, I can make sure that I have all of the linked files and with all the proper file/folder trees in tack. The software is made to copy all of the "local" linked files in their proper folder locations. This way I can have on my computer all of the theme and assets in their proper places.

I know that there may be issues with editing the CMS site offline, but this is the only real way to work with the site and try new page options without needing to upload content then try it out. Once the new page format and options are tested and works for everyone involved, then these changes can be made to the online site.

The TDF wiki has a new format for the documentation page. It may be a better look than the one that the NA project has been using.

There are other newer looking pages out there for LO pages, beyond the standard theme used on the CMS system. These look and feel options should work within the CMS system, since it is on the same servers already. So it might be a good thing to start looking at this.

Currently I am 2.5 hours in the download process, with 387 file and 845MB downloaded. [about 0.10 MB per second download speed] Once the entire site is downloaded [3 to 4GB] then I will not need to download any more large sessions, just update sessions.

Actually I have found some download errors with the openclipart folder files. The exact path is not shown, since they shorten the displayed path. Right now the "fall2010" and "halloween2010" archives have errored out.