Hi Nguyen,

Am 17.08.2011 08:15, schrieb Nguyen Vu Hung:
Hello *,
CC: Sophie,
# Eric and Christian?
Our Vietnamese team wants to have our own website on: vi.libreoffice.org
like other teams do.
-> http://www.libreoffice.org/international-sites/
Who is the person we should contact so that we have our on sub domain,
web space?

You are perfectly right here  :-)

Please register your account here
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/forum
and tell me here to unlock your permissions.

All members of your team pls do so and post the email addresses or the
first names here you have used, usernames do not display to us.
Decide who should get author permissions (can only request publishing),
publisher and subsite admin are available.

Afterwards you may login here to create your subsite
https://vi.libreoffice.org/admin/

Cheers
Erich