Andreas Mantke wrote:
The reviewer should look about the license and that the project intent
to be usefull for LibO (not spam, joke etc.). If we look later at the
files, we had to test, if they work with specific versions of LibO. But
that is not the task for the reviewer, when he decides if he publishe
the project or not.

Actually, if I got it right when uploading this extension (everything worked nicely, great!)
http://extensions-test.libreoffice.org/extension-center/italian-dictionary-thesaurus-hyphenation-patterns
the reviewer won't have license information available, since this information is not asked for when creating the project but when creating a specific release, which is only possible after the project has been approved.

So a reviewer must probably decide based on common sense rather than on the license, and then he must monitor the first releases.

Regards,
  Andrea.