Hi Christian,

I'm working on the issues, you rised, step by step.

Am Freitag, 24. Juni 2011, 02:35:09 schrieb Christian Lohmaier:
(...)

There is a dummy-entry now and that makes me complain loudly:
http://kermit.documentfoundation.org:9089/LibreOffice-Extensions-and-Templa
tes/libreoffice-extensions-center/test-2

* No Licence specified → This absolutely must be mandatory for the repo!
  License is "hidden" in the "read more" for the specific release, but
not right in front.

the license has to be specified for every release inside the project. The default
license is GPL, if the author don't change.

* Same for Author/Provider/Publisher

Currently the release manager is not mandatory. I'll discuss this with the Plone
community, if there are reasons to have this not mandatory.

If you have license by release, make it part of the table on the
description page please. And also provide it on the search results
page. This is very relevant information after all.

It is currently intended to host only extensions/templates under a free software
license (and opensource).

Screenshots are free-form editable in the description text? (you
definitely need to be able to provide screenshots/a logo)

The logo is visible, if you provide one (look at the test-banner on the right side):
http://extensions2.libreoffice.org/libreoffice-extensions-center/test-2

A screenshot is currently visible at the search page:
http://extensions2.libreoffice.org/libreoffice-extensions-
center?getCategories=&getCompatibility=any&sort_on=positive_ratings&path=%2FLibreOffice-
Extensions-and-Templates%2Flibreoffice-extensions-
center&portal_type=PSCProject&SearchableText=

(I provided a screenshot for the Test-2-Project.)

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice