Hi Marc, *,

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 6:49 PM, Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> wrote:
Le 2011-05-31 10:26, Takashi Nakamoto a écrit :
[Downloadpage(s) for 3.3.x and 3.4.x]
I think we should have two separate pages for those two versions.

At the last marketing confcall meeting[1], it was decided that there would
be a webpage for the 3.4 release and the "New Features and Fixes" would most
likely be renamed to something more suitable such as "3.3.1 Features". This
would allow site visitors to toggle from one webpage to the other for
comparison.

Hmm - you definitely should communitate your decisions to the website
list then :-)

I for example have no planning done on how to deal with the downloads,
whether to create two pages or have both downloads on one single page.
(and also not which one shall be the default then, as the 3.4.0 is
more or less "early adopters", while 3.3.x is for "those who want a
really stable version").

I am just now putting the final touches on the 3.4 webpage. I have asked
Michael Meeks to take a look at it and perhaps if Florian, Christian and
Thorsten could take a look and comment on it, this would be helpful.[2]

Just had a quick look and you're using manual links to show the
fullsize screenshot, not colorbox, but that's the only think that I
notice by having a quick look.
Manual links have the advantage of working without javascript, but
require more work by the editor (but as the work is already done, I'm
not suggesting to switch to colorbox, just for reference some
instructions
http://website.libreoffice.org/silverstripe/colorbox )

As it stands now, I am hoping to have the pages renamed "3.4 Features" and
"3.3.1 Features" so that these webpage titles can fit on the menu bar where
they appear.

The Navigation title can be defined independently of the regular title.

ciao
Christian