Hi Michael, *,

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 7:03 PM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@novell.com> wrote:
[...]
       Right - I think perhaps we need to get less paranoid about that, and
make the page public, to help others translate it etc. but simply not
link it directly from the front-page (how does that sound) ?

       It'd be great if someone could do that.

Don't understand that - if you don't add the link, nobody else would
do. You can uncheck "show in menus" and "show in search" to don't add
it to any autmatically created menus and to also hide it from the
sitemap.xml that is (as an additonal aid) used by google
search-engine. (google and other engines still will know about a page
once a link is posted to some mailingist or some forum or some other
webpage, but it will not add high priority to it).

And I agree we don't need to be that paranoid about it. Previously new
features have been collected in the wiki, and that was public as well.
So personally I don't really care whether it is viewable only for
logged-in users or for all who happen to know the link.

       Fantastic :-) the release is scheduled for tomorrow - Wed (or perhaps
Thursday) if we need another day.

Urgh, that is so soon :-)

the webpage title is too long and does not fit on the menu bar
correctly.

Missing some context here - but the title to show in the menu bar(s)
can be different from the regular title (entry "navigation title" in
the cms)

ciao
Christian