2011/4/30 Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com>

Le 2011-04-30 11:10, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :

I think it might be somewhat a bit rushed as a decision. I said I like it,
but I'm not the only one to speak here.

Best,

Charles.

It has been on the discussion list and on this list for anyone to comment.

Let's just say that, for now, it will give all of us a little breather so
that we can better organize either a better response to the constant
questioning on this topic or a membership decision. Emotions over this topic
seem to always overtake a common sense approach.

If we could leave it as is for the moment, we can all think of it and
expect a later more manageable discussion. IMHO, the SC should put it on
their agenda at some point in the near future.

In the meantime, we are well served by the linked forums.

These are just my suggestions.

Sure -and I liked them- but given that we indeed keep on having the same
questions we need to indeed have the SC decide what specific answer should
be on the website. For the moment, let's just give time for community
process to work out and not make it definitive :)

Thank you for your contribution,

Charles.

Cheers

Marc