Hi Matt,

Matt Sturgeon schrieb:
On 22 February 2011 22:52, Bernhard Dippold<bernhard@familie-dippold.at>  wrote:
As the fundraising will be finished on March 21st, a new banner could be
created for the DFD day on March 30th replacing the other (new) banner with
"thank you for funding our foundation - and keep on donating" for just one
day.

Oh, the funding will be finished by then? Great. I should have paid
more attention to the dates.

Link me to the site where DFD's banners are, and I'll knock something
up to replace the current banner for a few days.

Mark already sent a link somewhere:
http://documentfreedom.org/2011/artwork.de.html

In the mean time, how many days can we sacrifice our donate banner
for? And  should we put a text link "Donate now" somewhere?

Alternatively, I could attempt to design two banners (a reduced width
donate now banner, and a DFD banner) to sit side-by-side from March 22
to March 30.

I would like to see a "Thank you (and keep on donating)" banner in full width for at least one week.

So I'd propose to have a small DFD banner (just the logo and "March 30th" at it's side) together with a smaller "Thank you" banner for the (29th and) 30th March. We would have to create a dedicated DFD page (perhaps the wiki page) where we can link from the DFD banner, containing information on local activities and a link to the DFD page.

But this seems to have a bit more time, so I'll put this task to the heap of "later to be worked on" topics...

Best regards

Bernhard