Hi Marc, all,

Marc Paré schrieb:
Le 2011-02-22 16:46, Matt Sturgeon a écrit :
I'm assuming this date clashes with the challenge?

Yes, Date of DFD is March 30th. Now that I look at the LibreOffice site
there isn't much space on the actual site to do this kind of thing
except for the Challenge banner area.

I guess there may not be any space to show our support for DFD other
than on a page which would not give it enough presence IMO.

This would be an entry for a news section on the homepage - where we can point to our PRs as well.

But as we only provide News from the TDF Blog, I think the DFD should be mentioned there... (I'm quite sure that one of the SC members would be interested to provide a blog entry.)

A PR might inform about the variety of local activities by LibreOffice community members. I read some comments on the marketing site, but would like to have them collected at the wiki:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DFD

Best regards

Bernhard