From: commerce@traduction.biz

There's quite a bit more text in there. With someone's comment of
"text, text, text..." still ringing in my ears, i feel I'd better
explain my thinking a bit.

:) Ok that "someone" was me, and I wrote all why pages originally.

Or was it me ? :-)
See: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/website/msg01599.html

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 18:57, Stefan Weigel