Hi Christoph,

How on earth did you find out so soon, it was me? :)

We finished the first round yesterday night. Both David and I have the same habit: We brush up the
content in several passes, and keep doing it till it is perfected. Now that we are in the
SEO-optimization phase, this habit is going to be very useful! :)

But the point is that the site is ready for the launch. No missing content or links. All the
required sections fully completed.
The SEO-optimization will continue for the next 2-3 months.

@Duplication: Sometimes the same information is "almost" replicated in different pages, because
some people search for a specific combination, and the combination of page title, meta tags and
content has to show up in search engines. That's why we have to provide different combination.

Similarly, right now the description looks "to the point". But after we analyze the Google page
rankings, we may have to repeat the same information in equivalent terms (on the same page or
multiple pages), so that their ranking goes up. This would result in a page that looks a bit odd to
the reader. But finally we need more people to land on the page through search engines, so such
deliberate repetition is unavoidable.

@location of "why" pages:
Logically, the reader should come across "why Libreoffice" right AFTER "what is LibreOffice?".
So we may have to rearrange this. David?

Regards,
Narayan