Hi Sophie!

Am Samstag, den 15.01.2011, 10:45 +0300 schrieb sophie:
Hi Christoph,
On 15/01/2011 00:55, Christoph Noack wrote:
[...]

@ Sophie, you mentioned the "colored icons" - does this refer to the
MIME type icons? If yes, then I'm unsure whether we should highlight
that if we ship the old icons (Sun S-curve branding, OOo branding
colors, seagulls).

Currently, Picasa has a nice web album containing colored icons ;-) I
think FR members are following the progression of the MIME type icons
the design team is working on here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/LibreOffice_Initial_Icons

Wow, great to hear!

Won't they be incorporated in the final version?

To be honest, I hope they will be incorporated in a final version - but
currently it is unclear whether we can supply it for 3.3.0. I very much
hope that it'll be done, but - as far as I heard - we won't serve as a
blocker for the release :-)

At the moment, we still wait for some help by the development, but
nobody replied to Bernhard's mail yet ... we finally need somebody who
can help to dig out the naming scheme (every time I relied on public
information it was outdated ...) and to check in the icons. And somebody
who will test it.

Let's see ... I keep my fingers crossed.

Cheers,
Christoph