On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 12:42 AM, Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> wrote:
Le 2011-01-14 09:43, David Nelson a écrit :

Hi Michael, :-)

Thanks for these good ideas. Sure we can implement your suggestions.

If you want to help out with screenshots, that's fine, too. I've done
all screenshots under Ubuntu using the Ambiance theme, window only,
with window sized to 1000x750.

You can supply me with that shot and I'll do the rest (I produce a
downsize at 800x600 in png using Gimp, and then another png at 400x300
using Photoshop. Empirically, that seems to produce the best quality.

IMHO, it would be best to keep all the screenshots to this "uniform
format".

Apart from that, we can format the layout the way you want it
(preferably without breaking out of the theme styles).

It would be great if we can work on this together, so that we get the
result you want.

David Nelson

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 22:16, Michael Meeks<michael.meeks@novell.com>