On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 1:25 AM, Charles-H. Schulz
<charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Okay, so indeed it's not exactly secrecy :-) Would you mind pointing
out some of the wiki pages ?

We are coordinating the efforts through well structured wiki pages.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Drupal
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Drupal_Strategy
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Drupal#Drupal_Website_Project_Progression

Please see specifically the Information Architecture proposal which
was the basis of the prototype developments that have occurred so far:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website#The_LibreOffice_Drupal_Project

This was presented on the mailing list and discussed at length on both
the mailing list and other communication mediums.
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Modified-website-design-proposal-td1820077.html

As an open community we are free to collaborate and communicate on any medium.
Once we have something that is good enough to warrant showcasing for
constructive criticism we will endeavour to capture all of these
communication mediums to ensure the entire community is consulted.

I am happy to say that the group of people working on the concepts,
ideas and prototyping within the Drupal section of the website team
have made a huge effort for transparency.
Please don't make accusations that are untrue.

Thanks,
Michael Wheatland