David Nelson wrote (16-12-10 11:50)
Hi, :-)

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 18:26, Alexander Thurgood
<alex.thurgood@gmail.com>  wrote:
I would
have put comments directly on to each page, but it appears I don't have
author rights for the English part of the website.

I would humbly suggest that no-one should start butchering the site
content *right at this time*... It's *nearly* in a state in which I
could ask Florian if he could find time to launch the site live... I
will have finished with all the content on all the pages by tomorrow
morning CET.

Then the community would have a live site *now* and we could all spend
Christmas and New Year thinking peacefully about how to develop and
improve the content further.

Does this sound like a wise proposition to you all?

While working on the content, I would suggest that you try to include specific suggestions from people that read the draft pages.

Best,
Cor