Michael,

I have several people who alerted me about this sentence:
"In order to ensure a quality end product the website will be developed
in English initially then will be opened up to native language groups
within the LibreOffice community to translate and adapt to best suit
the language and culture."
This is written in the i18n wiki page about Drupal. I think the
Native-language teams will be very reluctant to follow english, as they
like to do things their own way. So please let's not impose frames such
as this to communities who just got out of the infamous Collabnet
infrastructure, and ask them what they want first.

Thanks

Charles.

Le Wed, 1 Dec 2010 15:40:08 +0930,