Hi *

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 9:38 PM, Michael Wheatland
<michael@wheatland.com.au> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 1:20 AM, Christian Lohmaier
<lohmaier+ooofuture@googlemail.com> wrote
So no matter whether you work on drupal or not, please also think
about the present, not only about the future.

I have signed up under the name Wheatbix. Can you give me authority on
the site to publish

Thanks for also posting in a seperate thread and sorry for the delay.

Can you also point me towards instructions on how to work silverstripe
and if there is any planning regarding the content.

It is pretty straightforward. After you login to the system, you're
presented with a site-tree hierarchy.
http://frupic.frubar.net/16822
to create a new page, select the page that the new page should be a
child of and use the "create page" button. From the list of available
page-types choose "Page" for a regular page and click add. Then start
adding the title and content to the editor-area.

Use the buttons at the bottom to save / request publication / save and publish.
On the behaviour tab you can select whether it should be listed in the
menu and change the pagetype for an existing page to another one, in
case it is needed.
To rearrange pages, enable the "use drag and drop to reorganize"
function in the site-tree area and use drag and drop to move the page
in the hierarchy.

To upload files/images, go to the Files & Images section. Again it
should be pretty straightforward - there is a folder-hierarchy with
the ability to create new folders, and the folder's themselves have an
"upload" tab where you can upload files from your disk.

in case of any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

ciao
Christian