Le 2010-11-20 07:00, Michael Wheatland a écrit :

4) As for your Artwork ->  Design comment, I have asked for a structure of
the marketing/artwork/design/branding/... team so that we can tailor the
site to specific needs but I have not yet heard back. As I understand it the
design/art team wants to be functionally seperate from the marketing team?
Again I am not sure, but once someone provides the structure this will be
cleared up quickly. Also I heard that the design/art team would prefer to
work as a service/consult group for the rest of the community.

Hi Michael:

It was decided that there would be two groups. The "Marketing Team" and the "Design Team". The Design Team also has its own mailist. This will greatly help the Design Team focus on artwork, etc. without having to wade through all of the unrelated mail in the marketing mailist.

Cheers

Marc