Also, you speak of the German mailist are also talking of this subject.
Is there any way that we could hear what they are saying?

? Hear - yes, but first you can read the lists at:

http://oucv.org/tdf.html

Go to the German mailing lists - Nabble is a bitch because you can not
run it through a bot translator (at least not with widget used). You can
pick up on which topics/posts are for certain discussions usually.

If you are new to OO.o, I think you are, I'ld like to share with you a
personal opinion: There is no more of a dyed in the wool multi-lingual
organization you will ever come across and have much chance to
influence, then that one and now this. So be prepared to follow
different languages from time to time at a minimum if you actually want
to know what is happening in the full community - many tongues are
spoken here.

to hear them you need Orca....*smile*

HTH,

Drew