Can you guys help me out here -
We are down to two viable choices:
We have individuals willing to install/tweak either package.
More folks for Drupal then Silverstripe perhaps, but Cloph is going to
be around, so just that alone probably isn't a good determining factor.
-sorry if I missed this in earlier email, cause I have not read every
We do want to see these two demos - yes?
(I will cc the Steering Committee on this email)
How close to an email with two URLs so folks can click and look?
Since we can't build both, how will we decide?
I did read most emails and think you will agree that it's pretty much
down to that, so let's just finish up.
-just my observations.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS · Carlos Jenkins
- Re: Decision about CMS - a different perspective ( was Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS) (continued)
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy