Keith,

On Oct 12, 2010, at 2:15 PM, Keith Williams wrote:

Oh, I've been using Drupal for about 4+ years and know just about every
aspect of the system from theming to module development to performance.  I'm
not an expert at it but I can at least show you some "cool" stuff it does.
I'd be willing to do this for a group of people using web conferencing, if
someone has access to that.

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 2:13 PM, Keith Williams <