Hi Florian, *,

Am Samstag, 9. Oktober 2010, 17:08:23 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Hi Ben,

Benjamin Horst wrote on 2010-10-09 13.46:
I don't want to slow this down if others are ready to proceed. I wish I
had the sysadmin skills to demonstrate and rapidly update the wiki
engine I've been recommending, but I was able to ask others to install a
demo of it on my site. What you'll see there is a stock installation of
the latest version; I have not even added any sample content
yet:http://twiki.wikipages.com/bin/view/  (Never mind the subdomain,
which is from a previous install before they underwent a name change.)

It includes three "webs" which you can see in the bottom of the lefthand
column: Main, Sandbox and System. Look at System for the built-in
documentation which is very thorough, and use the Sandbox to play around
a bit.

thanks! Does it provide multilang support?

sorry that I jump so late in. But in my opinion it is very important that we have
asap a wiki. We should go with the wiki that the most project members are used to. I
think this wiki engine will also make the fewest problems to import content from the
current OOo-Wiki.

If the LO-Wiki is not available by Monday the work inside the documentfoundation / LO
will get not the necessary structure. We need it i.e. to write down tasks, so that
volunteers can catch them.

Regards,
Andreas
--