[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Copying data from Calc to Base...
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Copying data from Calc to Base...
- From: Alexander Thurgood <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 08:22:50 +0200
- To: zed <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
Le 23/07/2020 à 05:33, zed a écrit :
We need to know which columns you are actually attempting to copy, and
whether or not you are including the first row of the Calc sheet.
What that error message tells you is that an attempt was made to copy a
value from a cell that doesn't correspond to the expected data type
defined in the Base table.
As we don't know, e.g. whether you're trying to paste a text date into a
DB date field, or some other such mismatch, it is a bit difficult to be
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Copying data from Calc to Base...||zed <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Copying data from Calc to Base...
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Copying data from Calc to Base...
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Copying data from Calc to Base...
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Copying data from Calc to Base...