水曜日 01 12月 2010 03:20:46 に NoOp さんは書きました:
On 11/30/2010 01:56 AM, tomoya tabuchi wrote:
Hello everyone
I'm having a problem where LibreOffice does not respond to keybord input
when I have IBus running on linux. I can't input any characters (In
English or Japanese) and the keyboard shortcuts don't work as well.

This happens in LibreOffice aplication.

Works for me:

Xyz.
Xyx
xぅいぇしおqういれいういれういうえういうえれ x

Note: just tested by entering keys - no intent to make sense of the
input - 'gomen nasai'.

LibreOffice 3.3.0
OOO330m12 (Build:2)
libreoffice-build 3.2.99.3

$ apt-cache policy ibus
ibus:
  Installed: 1.2.0.20091215-1ubuntu4
  Candidate: 1.2.0.20091215-1ubuntu4
  Version table:
 *** 1.2.0.20091215-1ubuntu4 0
        500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ lucid/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid).

Upon starting IBus I get the following warning:
IBus has been started! If you can not use IBus, please add below lines
in $HOME/.bashrc, and relogin your desktop.
  export GTK_IM_MODULE=ibus
  export XMODIFIERS=@im=ibus
  export QT_IM_MODULE=ibus

Can you use IBus with OOo or any other application, or is the problem
only with LO?
I tried RC1(It is finally in the Arch Repos), and Ibus worked perfectly.
Thank you for your support