[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Font in Basic IDE
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Font in Basic IDE
- From: Johnny Rosenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 18:20:37 +0200
- To: LibreOffice Användare <email@example.com>
Today when I opened the Basic IDE for macro editing, I noticed that the
font changed. I'm not sure which one it is now, but maybe FreeSans or
something, but it used to be one of those mono fonts, and I want my old
font back. How do I change font in the Basic IDE?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Font in Basic IDE||Johnny Rosenberg <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Base/HSQL table with more than two dimensions?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Font in Basic IDE
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Base/HSQL table with more than two dimensions?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Font in Basic IDE