[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LO Bete 3.3: Strange wiggly lines when viewing a file.
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LO Bete 3.3: Strange wiggly lines when viewing a file.
- From: Maurice Batey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 18:12:52 +0000
- To: email@example.com
Having just installed LibreOffice 3.3 Beta and trying Writer, all
seems fine at first, except that tabbed space at the start of lines
has been filled in with a wiggly line.
Also, a couple of phrases have been underlined with the same wiggly
line (e.g. "walking tour").
How does one switch such marking off (and why it it there)?
(Is this a suitable group for asking these questions?!)
(Retired in Surrey, UK) Registered Linux User #487649
Linux Mandriva 2010.1 32-bit PowerPack (i686 kernel)
KDE 4.5.2 Virtualbox 3.2.6 Firefox 3.6.12
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-users] LO Bete 3.3: Strange wiggly lines when viewing a file.||Sigrid Carrera <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Co-Exist
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Survey: Usage of LibreOffice components
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Survey: Usage of LibreOffice components
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO Bete 3.3: Strange wiggly lines when viewing a file.