[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] RFC: Deleting automatically inserted hyphens
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] RFC: Deleting automatically inserted hyphens
- From: Manfred Nowak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 12:29:06 +0000
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Whenever I have used the automatical hyphenation, the hyphens stay in the text even when they are needed no more; for example on changing the text of a paragraph or changing the geometry of the page _and_ then invoking the process of hyphenation again.
The program should be able to delete those hyphens as automatical as they are inserted, when the fact that they are inserted automatically is saved somehow and the fact, whether they are still needed is computed on rehyphenation.
-- Nachrichten erreichen mich lediglich elektronisch oder durch persönliche Übergabe
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
- Prev by Date: Re: SOLVED [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Stopped Running on Debian
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Great Look
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Stopped Running on Debian
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] RFC: Deleting automatically inserted hyphens