[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Compatibility with markdown
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Compatibility with markdown
- From: H <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 20:52:53 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 06/14/2020 03:48 PM, Tony Arnold wrote:
> On Sun, 2020-06-14 at 14:18 -0400, H wrote:
>> I have been running LibreOffice under CentOS 7 for several years and
>> am a satisfied user. I would, however, very much like to have the
>> ability to both import and export documents in the markdown-format,
>> preferable the CommonMark flavor which also handles tables.
>> When composing complex and/or long documents, I always use markdown
>> formatting in a text editor since that allows me to focus on the
>> content, not the layout which I don't touch until the document is
>> nearly finished.
> I don't know about any plans for LO to support markdown, but there is a
> MD editor called retext that will export to ODT files. Not sure if it
> does everything you need, but may be worth checking out.
As I said, I already have an editor. My wish is to be able to import and export markdown files in LO.
By the way, please do not send replies to my private e-mail, I am a list member and do not need two copies. Thank you.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Compatibility with markdown||H <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Compatibility with markdown||Tony Arnold <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Tab stops
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Tab stops
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Compatibility with markdown
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Compatibility with markdown