[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Survey: Usage of LibreOffice components
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Survey: Usage of LibreOffice components
- From: "Sebastian G. <bastik>" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 19:09:33 +0100
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
I'd like to know which components are most used and maybe why others are not. If you used OpenOffice before you can include your usage data as well.
Do you use the quick starter?
This is more or less private. There's no goal (other than to satisfy my curiosity) of this survey, but someone might use it for it's own purposes. e.g. discussing about changing installer defaults, creating a light installer... and so on.
I start (OpenOffice usage included):
Writer = 90%
Calc = 09%
Impress = 01%
Draw = 00%
Base = 00%
Math = 00%
I don't use the quick starter.
Writer: to write private letters
Calc: to create some listings and calculations
Impress: to watch presentations from others (Just created one on my own for fun)
Draw: I just don't draw anything. If I did in the past there was paint (gulp). Inkscape works pretty good for me and it's a multi-platform tool. (Just for used for testing purpose)
Base: I don't create any databases.
Math: I don't needed that in the past.
28 Nov 2010, 19:09 (+0100)
Impurities make things work and sometimes unique.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice 3.3beta3 crashes -> unusabel -> back to OpenOffice
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Survey: Usage of LibreOffice components
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice 3.3beta3 crashes -> unusabel -> back to OpenOffice
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Survey: Usage of LibreOffice components