[libreoffice-users] Printing on Circular CD labels - How to Format

I am trying to print CD labels using Avery Label L7676.
When I open the new sheet using label format, the page appears as a form but as a rectangle not as expected. How do I now format the page to contain the printing within the circle to be printed please?