[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Printing on Circular CD labels - How to Format
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Printing on Circular CD labels - How to Format
- From: Budge <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 09:41:52 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am trying to print CD labels using Avery Label L7676.
When I open the new sheet using label format, the page appears as a form but as a rectangle not as expected. How do I now format the page to contain the printing within the circle to be printed please?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing on Circular CD labels - How to Format||Remy Gauthier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Probem with LibreOffice 6.4.4 and Windows 10 2004
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Edit contour not working
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Edit contour not working
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing on Circular CD labels - How to Format