[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Second reply with a REAL answer: WAS: Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161
- Subject: Second reply with a REAL answer: WAS: Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161
- From: Fred James <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 13:40:32 -0400
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Budge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Two questions please.I searched one more time and found this useful information ...
I am using Avery A4 L7161 adhesive labels and have opened using the new>label option which gives me the grid in which to type the text. Having selected font and size I find the print is too close to the edge of the label.
How may I adjust the margin between the first line of text and the actual label edge. I think the word is kerning and I need to move the text a fraction of the line down on the paper?
Once I have typed one label and edited it to suit, is there a quick way to copy the one label to all the labels on the the whole sheet?
Grateful for your help please.
Navagate: File -> New -> Label and do all the normal stuff including ...
enter text for label content
select label brand
select label type
probably just leave that stuff alonw
select entire page
check Synchronize Content
(the printer and setup can also be done here)
Select New document
Along with the "new document" you will get a little dialog box for "Synchronize Labels"
Now ... edit the top left label to achieve your desired formating, edge spacing, etc.
Click on the Synchronize Labels button.
Here is the URL for the YouTube that supplied this knowledge.
Hope that helps
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161||Budge <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161