[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Hot keys for LO programs
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Hot keys for LO programs
- From: V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 14:00:17 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
Please don't hijack a mail thread like this. Open a new mail thread.
I've opened a BZ enhancement request for the native code that would be
needed to support this Windows 10 os/DE feature. Until then-this is
unsupported native Windows 10 code.
> I found a less than desirable design flaw, at least while using Task
> Views in Windows 10. Did anyone actually try it?
> Have LO running in one view. Have your browser open in another view.
> In LO, press F1 to open the help file. It opens in the browser in a
> different task view, not in the view where LO is. So you have to switch
> views, disconnect the help tab, and move the new browser window to the
> view where LO is.
> What happened to the simplicity of having the help file simply open in a
> dedicated window in the same view as LO?
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Hot keys for LO programs||Ken Springer <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Hot keys for LO programs||fudmier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Hot keys for LO programs||Ken Springer <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Hot keys for LO programs
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] font formats
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Hot keys for LO programs
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] font formats