Hi David,
Am Thu, 7 Oct 2010 14:06:17 +0800 schrieb Traduction.BIZ:
Hi Eric, :-)

This is, of course, something that occurs in Writer (sorry, I forgot
to say). I've noticed this behavior ever since I've used OOo (2.x.x
onwards) on Windows and Linux (I currently use Ubuntu 10.10 with OOo
3.2).

Thanks.

It's true that the toolbars' reappearance in a default position rather
than where the user last placed them could be construed as a bug.

But the ability to durably hide them would be a useful feature IMHO.

For you it's about hiding them by default?

This is not happening for everyone?

Not quite right, sorry must have been my bad english as a
non-native speaker.

The problem that the user reported me was that she liked to have
the toolbars appear were she placed them even after she quit OOo
and reopened it. So her problem was that she placed the toolbars or
hide them when working on a document and whenever she came to a
table or a numbering the toolbar appeared not were she placed them
but at their default location. With a new user directory we could
at least make the toolbars reappear were she placed them but we
couldn't figure out why they don't remember their position over an
OOo shutdown and restart.

Looks like there could be two different but maybe code related
bugs.

Eric

--
## de.OpenOffice.org - Office für MacOS X, Linux, Solaris & Windows
## Openoffice.org - ich steck mit drin!