Montréal, le 6 octobre 2010 @ 03h50.

*LO all!*

I just have some problems with the bullets in OO too. (I still have OO 3.2.0 because I am waiting for the first stable release of LO). I want to put a left side only of a frame on a paragraph with a bullet. When I do that I cannot adjust the space between the frame and the left side of the bullet paragraph at the same time I am addind the frame; the space is grey. I have to first add the left side of the frame to the paragraph, OK, then re-enter the properties of the paragraph, and now I can adjust the space. It happens every time. I also notice some blinking on the selected text when I do that on multiple bullit paragraphs if some of the lines bleed on the next page. Another problem is if I add some text at the end of a bullet paragraph after it is finished, and then if I finish the edition of the paragraph with a carrier return, it will add a tab between the bullet and the first character of the edited paragraph. If I try to erase the tab with a backspace, the bullet too is erased.

Long live LO.

Michel-André

Mark a écrit :
I just installed LO 3.3 beta on my CentOS 64-bit machine and found an
issue I haven't seen in OO.

When I move the cursor from an arbitrary place in my document into a
bullet/number field, the document loses focus (and the cursor).  It
doesn't shift the focus to the bullet/number box, it just drops the
focus altogether.  I have to use <alt><tab> to refocus on the document
to regain the cursor and type anything else.  This happens every time,
whether I move the cursor into the field with the cursor keys or the
mouse.

In OO (and what I would expect) the focus stays with the document and
the cursor stays controlled.

Other than that, so far it looks pretty good.  LO picked up my .odt
document complete with all my customized headers, styles and fonts.

Mark Richter