[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Hot keys for LO programs
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Hot keys for LO programs
- From: fudmier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 13:30:59 -0600
- To: email@example.com
i agree that would be very useful.
also if the restart list could be side tracked so that have option to opne the items in the resart list or just open one of the LO functions writer, calc etc separately
that would be nice.. do it linux ..
On 2020-01-05 10:03 AM, Ken Springer wrote:
Windows 10 1909
I created hot keys for the LO Start Screen, and for Writer.
The goal is to have the Start Screen start in one window, and Writer in another window. Eventually, have all components operate in separate windows.
Ultimately, would like to narrow the Start Center window to just show the component list.
Is this possible?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Hot keys for LO programs||Ken Springer <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Hot keys for LO programs||Ken Springer <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Hot keys for LO programs
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Hot keys for LO programs
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Hot keys for LO programs
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Hot keys for LO programs