Re: [libreoffice-users] Problem with chapter numbering and TOC. {SOLVED}

-------- Original Message --------
From: Regina Henschel [mailto:rb.henschel@t-online.de]
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019, 12:27 UTC
To: DaveB
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Problem with chapter numbering and TOC.

> Hi Dave,
>
> answer below.
>

> DaveB schrieb am 18-Nov-19 um 10:35:

Many thanks for the perfect explanation Regina.

While it's unclear why it was coded that way and is definitely not
intuitive, it does provide a solution.

When I have the time I will add a not to the on-line help and ask
Olivier to make a note for the help file in the next release. I will
check out the Getting Started and Writer Guides to ensure this point is
made clear in the next revisions.

Kind Regards
Dave