[libreoffice-users] Re: [Fwd: [libreoffice-documentation] Printed copy of Getting Started with LibreOffice 3.3]

Hi all,

Andy Brown wrote:

> Forwarded at Jean's Request.

I've just have a look (quickly) at "Getting start with Calc" (chapter 5)and
saw few mistakes.
Concerning shortcut key (page 25 & 26), the shortcut are the OOo shortcuts
not the LibO :
ctrl+D instead of Shift+ctrl+D
and
Reversed Delete key and Backspace.