[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] New around
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] New around
- From: Fabián Rodríguez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 01:48:54 -0500
- To: email@example.com
I'd like to introduce myself briefly. I am mostly interested in
LibreOffice advocacy and marketing in French, so I have recently joined
the French local mailing lists as well as the documentation and
marketing lists/groups. I provide consulting/coaching and training
services for several FLOSS products, and until recently worked for
Canonical as an Ubuntu senior support analyst and certified instructor.
I live in Montreal, Canada but I am originally from Colombia, so I often
work (and play :) in any of three languages (Spanish, French and English).
I'll be adding / updating my wiki page at the Document Foundation wiki
as I go, any comments / suggestions are most welcome.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Re: New around||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Another .pps that Impress doesn't do right
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: New around
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Another .pps that Impress doesn't do right
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: New around