Re: [libreoffice-users] Problem with chapter numbering and TOC.

Hi Girvin,

Many thanks for taking the time to respond to my request.

It seems I didn't explain my problem accurately enough. The "New
Chapter" style referred to is a page style not a paragraph style.
Therefore it doesn't appear in the "Additional Styles" list.

I have always believed (maybe incorrectly) that the "Heading 1"
paragraph style was included int the TOC by default, unless otherwise
excluded.

I will try and construct a near identical sample document and post back
here with a link. Maybe someone could take a quick look at that sample
and see where I am going wrong.

Best Regards
Dave