[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Update availability not showing within LO
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Update availability not showing within LO
- From: Tim Deaton <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 12:43:46 -0400
- To: LO users <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm using LO Version: 188.8.131.52 (x64) on a Win7 (64-bit) desktop pc (all updates applied).
LO v6.2.8 was announced nearly two weeks ago, yet no update icon appears in the upper-right area of either Calc or Writer, and when I go to |Help|Check For Updates| (in either one) I am still told that I am up-to-date.
Am I mis-understanding something about how that is supposed to work?
I know the plans I have for you:
Plans to prosper you and not to harm you;
Plans to give you hope and a future.
--- God (Jeremiah 29:11)
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Update availability not showing within LO||V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] AppArmor profile of LibreOffice
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Update availability not showing within LO
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Calc - SUMIF - between two date condition
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Update availability not showing within LO