It was necessary. I believe that people should use what they want. It
only became necessary because of MS itself. The "Its all MS or nothing
at all" philosophy just doesn't work in the real world. Not all of us
can afford to live in the world Bill Gates lives in. However, even if
I could, I wouldn't.

:)

Kate