From: Katheryne Draven <borgqueen4@gmail.com>
To: users@libreoffice.org
Sent: Wed, 29 December, 2010 20:43:45
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: pdf

I've always sent people the odt and pdf as well as a link to download
OOo (now LO). Those who didn't want to were left out in the cold.
Those that did, never went back to MS office.

However, MS Office is now able to open Oasis documents so sending a
msdoc file is pointless now. Oasis files are safer and render better,
even in MS Office that MS docs do. Even if they send it back as a
msdoc, the worst one has to do, is correct the errors inherent of ms
doc formats.

For the record, I speak from experience.

My 2 quid ( inflation :( )

Kate Draven