[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] "/" character disappears in Writer
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] "/" character disappears in Writer
- From: txemaclon <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 02:54:18 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is my first post, so greetings to everyone.
After a lot of years using Microsoft products, i recently moved to Linux
Mint and also to Libreoffice.
I find a little problem using Writer. When i type "/" into a filesystem path
(example: /home/user/....) it disappears and the characters change tu
How could i change this behavior? (I could not find it at "options", either
searching at this forum).
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Re: "/" character disappears in Writer||V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] What happened to templates... part 2
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: "/" character disappears in Writer
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] What happened to templates... part 2
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: "/" character disappears in Writer