Greetings,I have attached a copy of the Swedish Keyboard that I have on my
Linux+Mint Mate system after I added Swedish to my system. The four
characters on each keyboard are the standard Lowercase and Uppercase on the
left hand side and the AltGr Lowercase and AltGr Uppercase on the right hand
side. When you use LibreOffice and other applications that follow normal
protocols those are the keys and characters you find. Note, that the AltGr
is a separate key, and not a right hand duplicate of the left Alt key. If
you are using the Alt key for your own use you should use the left hand Alt
key.However, the keyboard command on your system will allow to to change the
behaviour of the keyboard from the operating system default, but tread
carefully if you change this.
<http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/file/t483502/Swedish-Keyboard.jpg>