[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] offline help
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] offline help
- From: Philip Jackson <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 12:09:49 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I've had similar problems with LO Help in the past. Sadly I can't remember the detail of getting it to work but roughly it was linked with getting a correct alignment between the computer's 'system language' and the language settings in LO Options > Language settings
Perhaps you could start with that idea ?
On 17/05/2019 09:58, Thomas Blasejewicz wrote:
A few days I upgrade my (Windows 10) installation to LibreOffice 22.214.171.124
I also installed the offline help package.
However, when I click on Help, it ALWAYS goes online.
Is there a trick to make the offline help package work?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] offline help||Peter Hillier-Brook <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] offline help||Thomas Blasejewicz <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] How to format fields?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] offline help
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] offline help
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] offline help