[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: libreoffice 3 beta 2
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: libreoffice 3 beta 2
- From: Ericch <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 09:53:24 +0000 (UTC)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
David Nelson <commerce <at> traduction.biz> writes:
> Hi Frieke,
> On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 00:10, Frieke van Mierlo
> <flm.vanmierlo <at> planet.nl> wrote:
> > Problem: mouse right-click copy-paste doesnt function, every time
> > libreoffice just freezes.
> Please give details of your OS, and try to describe a precise scenario
> in which the error can be reproduced.
> David Nelson
I have the same problem with LibreOffice beta3 (and beta2). I use Windows XP Pro
SP3, 2.8 Ghz processor, 2 GB RAM.
Whenever I select a word and try to copy it or cut it using the right-click of
my mouse, soffice.bin process use 100 % CPU during at least 2-3 minutes and no
dialog box is displayed. In beta2, after 2 minutes the dialog box was displayed.
Uninstallation and clean installation doesn't help.
It's really a big problem for me, as it is a BASIC text operation. Only keyboard
shortcuts are usable.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: libreoffice 3 beta 2||Charles Marcus <CMarcus@Media-Brokers.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: libreoffice 3 beta 2||"Manfred J. Krause" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] libreoffice 3 beta 2||Frieke van Mierlo <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] libreoffice 3 beta 2||David Nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Something wrong with email@example.com?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: libreoffice 3 beta 2
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] libreoffice 3 beta 2
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: libreoffice 3 beta 2