On Mon, 19 Sep 2022 07:56:02 +0100
Ianseeks <bingmybong@btinternet.com> wrote:

Hello Ianseeks,

Anyone else having this issue?

Yes.  Like you, I'm using KDE 5.25, but in Debian.  Also, it's not just
writer, I see the same behaviour in Calc.  I rarely use other components
of LO, but would guess at similar behaviour.....

.....yep.  Same.

As you say, sometimes things open full screen, sometimes in the top left
of the screen.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"